Aaron Stone is a live-action, single-camera adventure series created by Bruce Kalish. Originally broadcast with the launch of Disney XD on February 13, 2009. It was the first original series to air on the network. and by far the only non-comedy original series on Disney XD.
The series is about a teenager named Charlie Landers (Kelly Blatz) who is enlisted to become the real-life counterpart of his world-renowned avatar Aaron Stone from the fictional video game Hero Rising. The series also stars David Lambert, Tania Gunadi and J. P. Manoux.
Production for the first season ran from June 2, to December 19, 2008. The first season aired on Disney XD from February 13, to November 27, 2009. On May 5, 2009, Disney announced that the show had been renewed for a second season. Kelly Blatz confirmed via Twitter account that production for the second season began on June 22, 2009. The second season premiered on February 24, 2010.
On November 11, 2009 in a Live Ustream chat with J. P. Manoux, Tania Gunadi and Bruce Kalish, it was announced that Aaron Stone would not be renewed for a third season, with the second season being its last. The given reason was that Disney XD has made the decision to put more emphasis on live-action programming that is primarily comedy-based. This announcement was made before season one was concluded in the United States. total of 14 episodes were produced for the second season. The last remaining 8 episodes began airing on June 16 and concluded on July 30, 2010.
* 1 Cast and characters
o 1.1 Recurring cast
* 2 Villains
o 2.1 Omega Defiance
o 2.2 Sector 21
* 3 guest stars
* 4 Emma's designs
* 5 Episodes
* 6 International release
* 7 References
* 8 External links
Cast and characters
* Kelly Blatz as Charlie Landers/Aaron Stone: The protagonist, who assumes the role of his video-game avatar in order to protect his family and the world. His Hero Rising avatar and real-life secret identity is named "Aaron Stone." He is 16 years old at the beginning of Season 1 and is 17 years old in the middle of Season 1.
* Tania Gunadi as Emma Lau/Dark Tamara: A computer-savvy tomboy who is Charlie's next door neighbor. She knows of Charlie's double identity and works for Mr.Hall. She is very proficient in hacking, as she accesses Vas and Ram's Webcam in Kolkata after hacking Charlie's laptop and stealth. She created most of Charlie's weapons and is a 2nd degree weapon specialist. She like Charlie has an alter-ego her avatar, Dark Tamara.
* David Lambert as Jason Landers/Terminus Mag: 14 (most of season 1) - 15-year-old (end of season 1) younger brother, who, like Charlie, is an enthusiastic Internet-game player. His gaming skills are seriously lacking. He appears in the game as Terminus Mag, a giant golden robot who is his brother's ally. He has a crush on Emma but she doesn't return his feelings. in the end of Run Aaron, Run, it is hinted that he might be starting to like Megan after she allows him to freely choose who he likes. Jason has no idea his brother Charlie is a secret real-life world crime-fighting hero: Aaron Stone. It was not until the series finale that he found out about Charlie's alter ego. In the series finale, he was a big help to his brother by finding Damaged's weakness and by helping Aaron defeat him and presumably becomes part of Aaron's team permanently afterwards. He is one of the first people to see T. Abner Hall's face and accidentally insults him upon seeing it as Hall was not what he expected.
* J. P. Manoux as S.T.A.N.: Charlie's android sidekick. His name is said to be an acronym of "Sentient Tactical Assisting Neo-human". Stan is ruled by Asimov's Laws of Robotics: He must not harm humans or allow humans to be harmed, and he must obey orders. He can't harm opponents that are part human, like mutants and cyborgs. Due to the Three Laws, Stan is almost useless in a fight. Despite this he is a very powerful fighter, but can only fight non-human opponents, like Hunter and Xero's robots. Stan's lock-down mode activates whenever his circuits are being tampered turning him into traveling cargo. It is revealed in "Resident Weevil" that he has been recording Charlie's adventures and adding up his progress into "points". As a cover-up, Stan is a teacher at Charlie and Jason's school. In Mutant Rein Part 2, Stan is able to bypass Asimov's Laws even though he knows it will destroy him in order to save Aaron's life. He blasts Grudge down as he's about to finish Aaron off, allowing Aaron to free Grudge from Elias Powers control, but causing Stan to self-destruct, leaving only his head intact. Vas and Ram are able to reactivate his head and he is able to track down Aaron and Jason uses him to defeat Powers by hitting Powers in the head with Stan's head (unknown to them, U later frees and replaces Powers). After the adventure is over, Hall rebuilds him, making him new and improved. While Stan still looks the same, Hall says he is now able to do much more.
* Martin Roach as T. Abner Hall - the President of HALL Industries and maker of the game, Hero Rising. He is Charlie's mentor and Stan's creator. It was his idea to help the world by creating a think-tank, which lead to the creation of the intelligence serum that turned the Omega Defiance into villains bent on destruction. In Hall's defense, he told them not to take the serum as it wasn't finished testing. He refused the request from the group to take his vial of the serum and instead opts to use all of Hall Industries resources to help bring down the Omega Defiance and undo the damage the serum has caused. Mr. Hall is always seen with his face hidden in the shadows. He does this on purpose, as anyone who sees his face would become a target of the Omega Defiance. Mr. Hall's face can sometimes be vaguely made out, but never completely seen, even in flashbacks. Hall reveals his face in "Mutant Rain (Part 2)" to Aaron's team as they have earned his full trust.
* Shauna MacDonald as Amanda Landers: Charlie & Jason's mother & new employee of HALL Industries. She only appeared in season 1.
* Vasanth Saranga as Vas Mehta/Vasuvius: The brother of Ramdas. He is from Kolkata, India. Vas is the nerdier and more traditional of the two brothers. He and his brother join Aaron's team and in the series finale are among those who Hall finally reveal his face to.
* Jesse Rath as Ramdas "Ram" Mehta/Lethal Lotus: The brother of Vas. Like his brother, he is also from Kolkata, India. Ram often wears a mechanical helmet and is slightly more cool than his brother. He and his brother join Aaron's team and in the series finale are among those who Hall finally reveal his face to.
* Rob Ramsay as Percy Budnick: A large bully who has a crush on Emma and is always out to get Jason. Jason often provokes Budnick. Percy is also a member of the Easltand High wrestling team.
* Italia Ricci as Chase Ravenwood: Charlie's classmate and love interest. She is secretly obsessed with comic books and finds a connection with Charlie when they find out they both enjoy the "Lost Fighter" series of comics. Chase moved to California in "Saturday Fight Fever" to much of Charlie's disappointment. She only appeared in season 1.
* Daniel DeSanto as Harrison Marshall: Eastland High's resident nitwit, Harrison often pesters Charlie, Emma and Jason. He only appeared in season 1.
* Malcolm Travis as Elias Powers: A former Hall Industries researcher & the real creator of the Hero Rising video game. A programming genius, he designed the game to be unbeatable. He is shown to enjoy games, especially mind games. In finding out the truth about the Omega Defiance, he fell out with Mr. Hall and joined the seven. He turned himself into a cyborg, by attaching a device in himself that is linked to his brain, making him smarter and unable to feel pain. He escaped in "Mind Games" but was recaptured in the season 1 finale. He broke out of Hall's prison in "Run Aaron, Run" and try to get revenge on Aaron in the same episode. He then made an alliance with Damaged in "Mutant Rain (Part 1)", the series finale, in which he trained a young man name "Grudge" to help him with his plan. Powers was seemly captured by Emma, only to turn out to be (unknown to the heroes) U in disguise. The real Elias Powers is last seen going to the "Uriah Chamber", a mysterious chamber under the White House that is said to hold a great and terrible power. Powers is the longest runing antagonist of this show.
* Meaghan Rath as Tatianna Caine Hall: Mr. Hall's daughter who works for the Omega Defiance. She later helped Aaron fight off Kronis to save Vas and Ram and later accompanied him to his school dance, in which the two bonded. It is shown that Aaron has not given up on her, and still sees good in her, trusting her fully in "Saturday Fight Fever". It is unknown if she has deflected to the good side, but known that she is kept closely with her father. She only appeared in season 1.
* Frank Cox-O'Connell as Eugene: He works at the Neverendings comic store and controls the cash register. Eugene once caught Jason impersonating Charlie's avatar, Aaron Stone when Terminus Mag (who Charlie was using to get revenge) shot Aaron Stone. He is introduced in season 2.
* Zoë Belkin as Megan: A girl who has a crush on Jason. She is introduced in season 2.
* Meghan Heffern as Jo: The manager of Neverending Comics. She is introduced in season 2.