Danielle Riley Keough May 29, 1989, known as Riley Keough, is an American actress and model. She is the daughter of singer/songwriter Lisa Marie Presley and Danny Keough, and the oldest grandchild of Elvis and Priscilla Presley.
* 1 Model
* 2 Actress
o 2.1 Filmography
* 3 Personal life
* 4 References
* 5 External links
At the age of 14, Riley made her modeling debut in February 2004 on the Dolce & Gabbana runway in Italy, and in August the same year she appeared on the cover of Vogue alongside her mother, Lisa Marie, and grandmother, Priscilla.
In 2009 Riley began working on The Runaways, her debut film, alongside Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning, playing Marie Currie, the sister of Cherie Currie. In 2010 Riley completed production on the movie The Good Doctor along with Orlando Bloom, playing a patient named Diane Nixon. Riley replaced Olivia Thirlby as Jack in the werewolf flick Jack & Diane May 24, 2010.
Year Film Role Note
2010 The Runaways Marie Currie Supporting role
2011 The Good Doctor Diane Nixon Lead role
Jack & Dian Jack Lead role
She has one brother, Benjamin Storm Keough and two half-sisters, twins Finley Aaron Love and Harper Vivienne Ann Lockwood.
1. ^ "Danielle Riley Keough". Fashion Model Directory. http://www.fashionmodeldirectory.com/models/danielle+riley_keough. Retrieved 2007-11-20.
2. ^ Vogue cover The Rugged Elegance Inspiration Network, December 17, 2004
3. ^ a b "Good Doctor, The" voltagepictures.com
4. ^ a b "The King's Granddaughter - Riley Keough Set for Jack & Diane Werewolf Romp". Dread Central. http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/37682/the-kings-granddaughter-riley-keough-set-jack-and-diane-werewolf-romp. Retrieved 2010-05-24.
5. ^ "Harper & Finley Lockwood = Lisa Marie Presley's Twins!" ElvisPresley.com.au, October 12, 2008